10/10 that was utterly amazing! Seriously, it looked like it was made by professionals! (Was it?)
If that is what 3D animation is like, I for one say "we want more"!
Haha, no I'm no professional.
Thanks a lot ;)
Play button is broken
You can't play this movie. FIX IT!
Other than that, good graphics.
Great story, brilliantly drawn, fun music...I could go on.
Make another please!
Features? What features?
It gets very boring, very quickly. It takes about 15 minutes to lose.
Perhaps make the ball accelerate quicker, add more features, use your imagination a bit...#
Could be good, but isn't right now.
Good graphics, nice idea, good game overall.
Here's some bugs I found:
1) The final screen has 'safely' spelt 'safly'
2) The final screen 'press space to restart' doesn't work
3) The score does not show up until the final screen - it says NaN
4) The option to gain energy while fighting disappears if you restart and/or reach level 9 or something like that.
1) Add more types of heal - a massive heal that takes ages to use perhaps, or a heal over time.
2) Add more types of enemy/paint blob/thing
3) Add status effects - perhaps a poison that damages over time and can onl be healed by a certain special heal. Or perhaps a debuff that stops your energy charging until it is healed.
Good concept though...keep it up!
Poor, but great music
The gameplay is basic and dull.
The only reason I didn't vote a 1/5 is because of the music. What IS that song? It is so funny (in a wierd way).
They Might be Geints, "The sun"
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.