Features? What features?
It gets very boring, very quickly. It takes about 15 minutes to lose.
Perhaps make the ball accelerate quicker, add more features, use your imagination a bit...#
Could be good, but isn't right now.
Good graphics, nice idea, good game overall.
Here's some bugs I found:
1) The final screen has 'safely' spelt 'safly'
2) The final screen 'press space to restart' doesn't work
3) The score does not show up until the final screen - it says NaN
4) The option to gain energy while fighting disappears if you restart and/or reach level 9 or something like that.
1) Add more types of heal - a massive heal that takes ages to use perhaps, or a heal over time.
2) Add more types of enemy/paint blob/thing
3) Add status effects - perhaps a poison that damages over time and can onl be healed by a certain special heal. Or perhaps a debuff that stops your energy charging until it is healed.
Good concept though...keep it up!
Poor, but great music
The gameplay is basic and dull.
The only reason I didn't vote a 1/5 is because of the music. What IS that song? It is so funny (in a wierd way).
They Might be Geints, "The sun"
Good concept, albeit not an original one.
Improved graphics, more obstacles and more levels would be good.
You can cheat relly easily be clicking and holding the mouse - you can then drag it over the borders - fix this by making you lose when you click.
Good potential, but in need of improvement.
It's my first game, so I wanted to make something quite simple so i didn't end up pulling my hair out in frustration. Do you know what the actionscript for making you lose when you click, is it 'on(keyPress="LeftClick")'?
Great storyline, graphics, music and concept.
A little easy, but the story was so good that you don't really care very much.
Wow! Excellent tutorial!
That is amazing - even more so considering you are only 11. The code was well explained and the graphics were excellent. I'm 15 and have been making flash for about 3 years, and it took me over a year to work out how to do that.
Very well done - make the next one please :)
Thanks for the Review! And i WILL make another one =)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.